Friday, June 8, 2012

Girls and their Hairstyles

So I'm trying to settle myself at home. All of my personal belongings are at least finally in my room and not in my truck. Though, I must admit my room is currently a pile of girl. Clothes, pictures, and many many more things. Though my bed (the couch ) I am currently sleeping on is mess free. I prefer this couch than my parents getting used to me being inside the house. Meh, it is a comfortable couch.

Although I have already gotten a few family responsibilities. Like teaching my sister how do dress her hair. What can I say if I so want to I can and am very able to do myself up. I guess now it's time to pass on that knowledge and who better than my own sister. She is all grow up already and though we never were really too far apart in age (5 years) it still surprises me to hear she is going on her second year of college!

Anyways, more coming later on my acclimation of a place I once called home and am trying to call home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment