Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mistake #1

So I was at work today pondering on what to get my 13 year old nephew for Christmas. I speak my thoughts out loud and ask a co-worker of mine "What do I get a 13 year old boy?" his response "A 15 year old girl." Everyone else agreed. Granted everyone else is also male. Advice taken into consideration.

Also I learned today that food on a stick sales 25% more than food not on a stick. Just in case you are ever wondering of having your own stand in a state fair, or just your very entrepreneurial local lemonade stand. Lemonade cup on a stick? I think we'll have to think about this some more. :)






4 comments:

  1. I think if you got your nephew a 15 year old girl for Christmas he would probably regard it as the best Christmas ever! IDK if he has a girlfriend lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I did not get him a 15 year old girl for Christmas although he did comment that this was exactly what he wanted! Oh 13 year old boys. You would agree. Haha. I guess you had that phase as well. I got him the next best thing for keeping warm during the winter, a jacket...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your right... the jacket I guess would be the next best thing, but a distant second lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I'll be telling you in 12 years! I'm sure you love the idea of Riley dating. ;) muahahaha. I think my nephew is quickly becoming a fan of yours. He agrees with your every statement. Boys.

    ReplyDelete