Saturday, July 17, 2010

Truckee and Veronica Mars.


Not that Veronica Mars has anything to do with the incorporated town of Truckee with a population of only a little under 14 thousand (although I doubt you will ever see these two in the same sentence again). I only wanted to come in here and release my frustration over this show. No ending! Really! I decided to watch a show that apparently a lot of people found appealing, only to realize at the end of the 3 seasons that this show does not have a conclusion ending! Really frustrating. Plus they took off the only likable possible counterpart to our protagonist, or to say my favorite. Enough about Veronica Mars (which is enough is exactly what it's lacking).
So I have made my decision about the earlier post (not that I have not already told some of you, like uhm, a few weeks ago, I am just now making it public knowledge). So I'm moving. Again. Yay! It was not an easy decision to make. I am still going over whether my decision was the right one and how my life will change with this road taken. You know like (yes using very appropriate northern California language with the, YOU KNOWS, and the LIKES) when you think about a moment in your life that changed the course of your life forever. If you had taken a right instead of a left where would you be now. Well this is an intersection in my life right now and I have chosen my path. Now we'll just have to see what the future has stored for me and if in the future I will look back upon this moment and be content or even regret my decision. All I know is that my future is in the Lords hands now and I trust him with it. I'll just be a long for this treacherous ride as I embark the start of my culinary career (how exciting and I say this with the least bit or sarcasm, really). Or maybe I'm just taking this out of context and being over dramatic and making this more than it should be, it is just an internship after all ( I am a woman after all and we have been known in the past to be a little over dramatic at times, Nah, never).

No comments:

Post a Comment