Monday, September 26, 2011

Dating Sites?

So this is extremely embarrassing to admit. Here goes. I just created a profile on match.com. I was or am extremely curious about how these things work. I am happy being single. Though fact, once my profile was completed. I went ahead and deleted it. HAHAH! I couldn't let myself do this. This is so not me or for me! At all! I don't even know if I want a relationship. I don't know if I want a relationship now! I barely have time to go and buy new pairs of socks. Which you would understand if you knew were i lived. Where you have to drive to Reno for the nearest store where you can find a wide variety or options and prices for socks. Though I feel that i should disclose that if i so wanted to i could get ski socks right around the corner from my house, and every other corner after that. :) Point being, buying socks is at least a half days adventure. A relationship? Man. Let me think of that some more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment