Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friendships

Moving around a lot sort if limits your ability to maintain real friendships. Though I love and appreciate the kind of friendships were you can walk into their place anytime and feel at home. Being able to rummage through their kitchen and serve yourself to anything you find pleasing. I like being able to argue and move past it. To be able to be honest. To be in a room together doing completely different things and not feel the need for conversation and feel totally comfortable in the silence. Most of all I love it when they feel comfortable enough to do all those things to me. To walk into my apartment, feel totally at home and drink my last Dr. Pepper. Though naturally I have to complain about this ;) . I treasure these kinds of friendships and these little things are what will maintain you in my life no matter how many times I move.



No comments:

Post a Comment