Sunday, February 26, 2012

The award goes to.....!

This week at work they brought in a new intern. His name is Alex. I get the pleasure to train him. I am trying to get him to a point where he can execute Garde Manger by himself. Not much luck so far but yee of little faith.

“Everybody Is A Genius. But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree, It Will Spend Its Whole Life Thinking It’s Stupid.” -Albert Einstein

So he is the new fish. He asked me yesterday if I was either really really patient or just bad at being straight up at people and giving it to them straight. I told him, I must be really really patient because I have no problem with the latter! I have been really patient. Everyday I get him to practice plating about 15 dishes at a time. I think the dishwasher doesn't like our new little fish. I, however trust that he will get there. Just needs lots and lots of practice.

So who does the award for most patience goes to?! ME!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment