Wednesday, February 22, 2012

When I grow up.....

You know that question that they ask 5 year old kids when they are in school? So what do you want to be when you grow up? My response at that early age (cause by that age I definitely have my life plan figured out and know what I want to do ) was to be a fireman. Firewoman. haha. Mostly this had to do with my admiration with fire. I loved the stuff. It's destruction. The way it enveloped anything it came in contact with and how differently it would burn and the different smells it would penetrate. Well I found it fascinating. As I grew into my adolescent years I became interested in blades. Mostly pocket blades. They were shiny and sharp.

What do I do for a living now you ask?

I play with fire and knives all day....... I guess I never really did grow out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment