Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bree plese go tell her I'm your boyfriend.




Today at work we had a luncheon and a regular dinner service. What that means is that we the staff have to come in earlier than usual. Including the wait staff. Though, unlike other events, I got my work done the day before so I got to come in at my regular time. Nate (Chef's brother) and a waiter had come in early today along with the rest of the wait staff. 
  
When we were in regular dinner service Nate came bck to the dish room and kept on hiding. I went back there and asked what was going on. Our conversation went almost like this

Nate: "Did she leave yet?"
Me: "Who?"
Nate: "That girl?"
Me: "Which girl?"
Nate: "There's been this girl following me all day today and right now she's in here and won't leave me alone."

Me looking out to the the restaurant floor 

Me: "Which one?"
Nate: "The fat one with the green. Bree Bree please do me a huge favor and go tell her you're my girlfriend and to please leave me alone."
Me: "hahahahaha"
Vincent (dishwasher): "i'll go tell her."
Nate: "Yes, go tell her you're my boyfriend, i'll be Gay whatever just please get rid of her."
Me: " i think that'll be more effective then me going."
Nate: "please bree."
Me: : "ok, ok i'll do it"

I walk out to talk to the girl and begin my conversation with "Hi, I'm Bree could be please leave my boyfriend alone. He doesn't like to be stalked and well i'm a pretty jealous girlfriend and seeing that we work together, well i'm sorry but it's your loss" she replied something with "which one is your boyfriend?"
me: "the guy with the pink tie (good thing i remembered what he was wearing!)
her: "oh i'm sorry i'm not crazy or anything........i just want a cigarette." 

Needless to say this was a very weird conversation and she definitely was crazy. I told the guys being the only female next time this happened they'd definitely need to play gay since i won't be around anymore after a month. No more me playing girlfriend to a staff of 10 guys who often get female admirers that are a just a bit too clingy sometimes....... ;) 

I adore these guys.


P.S. This girl was a hotel guest and stayed seated outside til after 10pm! I had to go the side door in the hotel lobby because she got in an argument with our hotel staff! I wouldn't be surprised if she had cops called on her after I left.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment