Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sometimes being free spirited can be quite stunting to educational goals.

Therefore quite stunting on the possibilities to where life could take me. I have a friend whom I attended college with that now lives in South Korea teaching kindergarten. She entered a one year contract with the school. I half jokedly asked how to get this contract. She replied with an entire list and said she could totally help me out with the process. By this time I was not joking whatsoever. However, I replied about what qualifications you needed, to which her reply was. A bachelors. Pah pah pam...... Do not have. Did not finish. Too busy living life. Never realized that this could block my way into an opportunity I was genuinely interested in. I have plenty of schooling. A year in community college (throughout high school) my 3 years at ACU  and my two getting my Associates at the culinary school. I guess I just haven't focused on one thing long enough. I guess that's gonna have to change. My degree should be General studies, I definitely have the credits racked up but even a General Studies Bachelors is focused.....well chucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment