Thursday, April 26, 2012

The wayward daughter returns home

Good bye to this!!!




Hello to this!!




 I know life is rough.

That's right. You read it right. May is my last month in Lake Tahoe! I loved it! I still do. Love my job. Love my friends. Love this place!! It has been one awesome adventure. However, it has to end somewhere and for me this is the end of the road for Tahoe. I will be returning home. To the insistence of my parents. Pray for me as I make this new move. This will be my first time returning home since I was 17. So needless to say I do have to get used to having rules again...... Eek. lol. I am excited, scared and nervous to start this new adventure of living in the Monterey Bay as an adult. Gorgeous gorgeous Monterey Bay. I will be returning to school. So it's not all fun and games. Work as well. I don't have any long term plans (when do I). Nor, do I know what I will be doing in the next year or so. So you are just going to have to stay tuned. I know, this is probably the longest notice I have ever given to friends and family about a move. That is because now I have a serious and stable job where a decision has to be made ahead of time. LOL. What can I say? I flow where the wind blows. I wonder what new experiences life is going to give me and what new people will come into my life. How they will change me and how they will touch my heart.

New adventure here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment