Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Favorite person

So I went to this gathering of coworkers today. There were people there I had never met before. It was nice and dandy. Had great food (thanks Tim). At the end of the night one of the new girls I had met gave me a huge hug and whispered (yes whispered) that I was their favorite person at the party but not to tell anyone. Granted. Thanks. Although I feel like I must disclose this person was highly intoxicated and highly high. Ok, maybe not the latter. I'm not too sure though. Needless to say, I still feel flattered. Even if the person was drunk and high, and I thought you were a complete weirdo (she's vegetarian!!!!)


 "Preach the Gospel always, and if necessary, use words."


Even though I was not your holy holy religion pusher at this gathering ( I never am I very strongly believe actions speak louder than words) I did something right to have this person want to be a part of my life. With that, everything can change. 

"One soul is worth more than all the gold in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment