Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Likable Characters

You know there those people that everyone loves and more than 20 people consider them best friends. The ones that have 800 friends on facebook (actual friends because 800 people would ask to be their friend). The ones that get 80+ birthday wishes on facebook or in texts. The ones that get all the comments to everything they write. Those people that everyone wants to be around.

I am not one of those people.


I don't think I could handle all those relationships at once. My priority and what I am currently working on right now is the relationship with my family. They are the ones that I care about and where my energy and effort goes to. As they well know, even this energy and effort is rather weak and pathetic, but I'll never stop trying. Even they can hardly put up with me sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment