Thursday, March 15, 2012

Snow White is making a comeback..

Not that I agree with this being the totally best thing ever. They're are 3 movies I can name off the top of my head right now that came out this year either in DVD or Theaters that are Snow White based.
Snow White and the Huntsman
Mirror Mirror
Grimm's Snow White
Let's not forget the TV Show.
Once Upon a Time.

I always did enjoy the remakes of Cinderella. Snow White not one of my favorites. I will look forward to a Sleeping Beauty remake or Peter Pan or Mulan (Two of my favorites). The Chinese movie Mulan is great! Some more remakes please! I can always settle with anything Arthurian Legend to appease my hunger of fairy tales. Which talking about that, I can't wait til the new season of Merlin starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment