Monday, March 5, 2012

Relationships.

I think I finally understand why my Alma Mater was such a marriage machine. Because you rarely find people with your intellectual capabilities and your belief foundations. You are reduced to a possibility of what is in your home church instead of the thousands of people the same age group and interest at ACU.

I know how this is completely logical.

It just never clicked with me.

I guess I'm at a point to where I am open for the possibilities of relationships. I was not before. I am not looking for a relationship just open to the possibilities of them. We all have to start somewhere.  This is my first stepping stone. Yes, friends who have known me a long time and have known my stubbornness against any sort of romantic relationship, be shocked. I only said I am no longer closed to the idea. That's something. I just have realized how null my possibilities are. That's okay because as I have always been patient in this area I will continue to be so. Someone will come into my life. Not in my own time but in God's. His plans for me are perfect. Although they might not always be easy.

Besides, I have always had someone in my life whom has given me the greatest love any human could ever hope to give. God. This girl couldn't ask for anything more. Nor would dare to. He will always be my first true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment