Saturday, March 10, 2012

How does.....

How does becoming an EMT sound? it only takes a couple weeks....

Joining the National Guard? To pay off my loans, but that's at least a 6 year commitment.....

Moving back home? Well, I haven't been back home since I was 17 and well my parents wouldn't live with my painted toenails much less piercings....and i'd probably have to have curfew, or rules......but could help me pay off my loans faster with no rent to pay.....probably have a miserable job.......

Moving to France or Italy? I'd have to have some money saved up and saving money right now is kind of hard.

Finishing my Physics bachelors? I'd have to take classes and work, and with the job I have right now, that is sort of impossible.

Staying at my current job? Best case scenario, but not if I want to ever finish my degree. Besides do I really want to work this hard and be a cook for the rest of my life. Uhmm....not so much.

Find me a rich husband? If only they were Christians, my age, shared some interests, hobbies....etc. etc. That would solve all my financial problems and I could be something like a housewife. Decorating, cooking... that sounds like fun. Heck I just described a guy I would be compatible with, rich or not, and apparently that one compatible person hasn't even come along yet, you can throw away the rich part.

Win the lottery? To do this you'd actually have to buy a lottery ticket. Which I have never done in my life. Probably never will.........

All possible scenario and choices that are facing me right now.

Also I spent a lot of money decorating this place. It'd be just a waste of money to leave. I know it's a trivial little small detail but when you are anal about these sort of stuff like me and you finally get it right. Well, it's hard to leave behind.

Help? Anybody? Please comment........

No comments:

Post a Comment