Monday, May 7, 2012

First day of vacation

Today was the first day of a 10 day vacation. For all of us. The restaurant was closed and we get to party, or in my case visit the family. Since I still have not figured out what is wrong with my car (yes I am very worried and in a hurry, sarcasm). I don't have a car at the moment. I walked to this taqueria today and I ran into Nathan! He is one of the waiters and Chef's brother. As I was talking to him I got a text from Alex, the intern.

I continued my day walking in beautiful weather to Safeway were then I ran into Leslie! Hotel front desk staff. As I turn another corner in Safeway I run into Maria (dishwasher and restaurant morning crew, amazing working woman!) !

Needless to say my vacation has started but I cannot escape my co-workers...... Ah Tahoe living I will miss you.

P.S I see Alex tomorrow to drive down to the valley.


No comments:

Post a Comment