Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am that kind of person.

I am the kind of person that can ignore the facts thoroughly if needed be. If something awkward or uncomfortable happened in the past I can ignore that fact and continue as we were. I am the kind of person that will be honest and tell you if I found out something about you that you wouldn't want the whole world knowing. I am the kind of person that when I knew you knew something about me that I wouldn't want the world to know I would act as if I don't, because the truth is that I trust you not to spread it. I will never ask you questions. I will wait until you want to talk about it, IF you ever want to talk about it. Because the truth of the matter is you eventually open up only to those you want to share intimate details with. No matter how many questions I ask, the more you will shut down. This is the type of person I am. I will be by your side always as a friend. Without judgement or prejudices. Maybe I trust in humanity too much.

So don't be confused if I act like nothing ever happened. It's because I honestly harbor no hard feelings. I still carry those memories. I have not forgotten. I choose to only learn from them. Cherish then and move on. The same goes to those friends whom I have not seen in a long time. The phrase "out of sight out of mind" does not apply to me. Please don't feel uncomfortable if I act like no time has passed and act the same comfortable way I do with you as I did before. I hate the fact that people were once friends and now they ignore each other on the streets. Just because I don't write, don't call does not mean I have forgotten you. It only means that I am in a moment in my life when I am acquiring more adventures and more friends but you will always be in my heart and in my mind.

To all my friends, PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment