Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I made a little trip to Safeway late at night to get moving boxes

I walked into Safeway and walk up to one of the workers if they have boxes I could have. She replies with a happy yes. She hands me a kart (the ones they use themselves to haul the heavy boxes around the store) and told me to knock myself out and to bring the kart back whenever I was done. As I moved a long the store with my kart collecting boxes I encountered familiar and friendly faces (Safeway employees) waving and saying "Hey Bree" "Hey Bree, you moving."

Also for dinner I went to the local Taqueria and the girl over the counter asks me how my day is going and if I had work today. The guy that brought me food said "Bree you look mad" and the guy back in the kitchen yelled "Bree is mad? Porque?" One of the customers who had walked in with me looks over at me and says "You must come here often, everyone seems to know you." Answer, yes.

I'm going to miss this place and knowing everybody where ever I go. I don't think people in my new Safeway will lend me one of their karts and let me race down the store grabbing whatever I want.....

No comments:

Post a Comment