Thursday, May 24, 2012

The two things that make me the happiest in life and probably want to do for the rest of my life.

Travel

Food

So I ask God how he put these two things in my heart a long time ago and how I still have this desire to do these two very things. All the time! Explains why I move so much. So now that I decided to go back to school, NOT to finish my Physics Bachelors but to get back into the hang of things. I was throwing out different ideas of bachelors I could get. Now these will be finished at a junior college. Not my first choice but it's what I can afford. I am thinking at the moment to double major in Nutrition and Journalism. How does that sound? I am still praying about it so please pray about it with me. I think these two things combined with my culinary degree and my culinary experience could possibly enable me to live and continue doing the two things I mentioned above. :) Crossing fingers. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment