Monday, May 28, 2012

Yesterday was my last day at Stella

I almost cried. It was a very saddening experience to leave a place of work where I love to be and love to work with everyone around me. Well most of the time. Sometimes, Ok, most of the time they drive me crazy but I can't imagine working at a place were they won't. What a bore. :) Andrew one of the hotel reception workers walked in to the kitchen and two waiters were at it arguing and Andrew had on this baffled and a little scared face as he walked out as I yelled out to him it's called passion Andrew, PASSION! :) So we argue like siblings.

I was so overcome with emotion but so resolved in my decision to not break down in front of the boys, that I forgot my knife bag. Which for you of those who don't know carries all my personal kitchen equipment and my knives. Guess I'll have to go back to retrieve them.

Now to start the thing I have been procrastinating on and putting off as long as I can. Packing... Ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment